6th Orientation Programme
General administration and students welfare services
Highlights of Major Functions of General Administration and Students Welfare Services include:
- Mobilization of graduating students for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Processing of exemption from service and concessional postings.
- Registration of Clubs, Societies and Religious groups etc.
- The Conduct of Annual Students Union Election.
- Processing and Issuance of students Identity Cards.
- Arrangement for Scholarship/Bursary Awards Test/Fellowship.
- Registration and documentation of students records.
- Handling of students welfare and disciplinary matters.
- Issuance of letter of identification to students.
- Students information Services.