Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Welcome to the Department of Electrical/electronic engineering, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Nigeria.
The department offers both undergraduate and post-graduate degrees.
The basic undergraduate degree, Bachelor of Engineering, B.Eng., is a five-year programme during which the student will observe the Students Industrial Working Experience Scheme-SIWES & SWEP.
This enables them to gain knowledge of industrial work. The basic undergraduate programme allows a student to a number of specializations during the five years of study.
Our vision is to:
· Come out at the end of every academic session with a re-sounding product of either through research, copied technology or assisted prototypes of electrical and electronics products.
· Pursue effort in solving Nigeria huge problem in power, electronics and communication through research.
· Become fully the pivot/support of ICT in the faculty and FUOYE as a whole
· Every graduate of EEE must come out being highly ICT compliant. To become a high flyer in the industry.
· Every graduate of EEE at the time of leaving the department must bag at least one certification.
· At the final round of the bachelor’s degree, every student must have undergone a conference presentation within or outside Nigeria.
· Final year project to be partitioned into either simulation-ended or construction-ended or thorough case-research based theses.
· Handling OS, knowledge of relevant software must be achieved at 200 level with 300 level final semester as benchmark, having prepared them for SIWES.
· Partnership with relevant organization and bodies will be used to boost and materialize our passions.
For more information Click Here
- Next >>