Google Student Ambassador Program 2014/2015
Published on 14 April 2014
The Google Student Ambassador Program is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Google and their universities. These ambassadors:
- Learn about innovative Google products and programs.
- Plan and host fun events on campus.
- Act as a campus contact for Google teams.
- Help Google better understand each university’s culture.
We offer the Google Student Ambassador Program in multiple regions around the world. See below for Google Student Ambassador Program locations, dates and application processes for your local region. The program is one school year in length.
Ambassadors are thrilled by new technology, enthusiastic about Google, and involved in their school communities. They have majors from Computer Science, to Anthropology, to Business, to Zoology! Google Ambassadors have the opportunity to enhance their professional development, leadership, and communication skills, and access to a unique network of Google Ambassadors across the world. Plus, there’s swag!
An ideal Student Ambassador is:
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate/postgraduate study
- Available 10 hours per month to spend on Google evangelist work
- Familiar with Google products including but not limited to Google Docs, Chrome, Search, and YouTube
- An active Google+ user
- Involved with student organizations and activities
How to apply: Here! Applications close on May 30, 2014