Commonwealth Scholarships 2014
COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS 2014
The scholarships are funded by the expansion of the CSFP endowment fund raised by the Association of Commonwealth Universities and Commonwealth Secretariat following the Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers in 2009.
The fund has attracted donations from over 200 alumni of the Commonwealth Scholarship programme, and 13 Commonwealth governments. In the spirit of the fund, several of the host universities have also contributed by waiving or reducing their normal tuition fee levels.
Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s level study are being offered in the following countries in 2014.
Caribbean (Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago)
Each award covers:
Full tuition fees
· Monthly/quarterly stipend (living allowance) set at local rates
· Arrival allowance (usually) USD 500, to contribute to additional costs incurred in moving to your host country
· One economy class return airfare between your home and host countries
• Be citizens of any Commonwealth country except the host country
• Hold a first degree of upper second class Honours standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which
study is proposed
Closing dates range from 31 May to 31 July 2014. Further information on the scholarships, links to the host universities and application forms are available at www.acu.ac.uklcsfp-scholarships
SOLAR LIGHT TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION
SOLAR LIGHT TECHNOLOGY