User Profile Info
Bio-processing of plant materials using microbes. Fermentation of under-utilized plants. Biodegradation of agricultural waste material.
1. 114th General meeting of American society of microbiology conference and general assembly 2014 (asm2014).
Boston, Colorado, USA. 21 - 24, May, 2014. Nutritional and Toxicological Evaluation of Double Starter
Cultured Fermented Canavalia ensiformis in Mice.(Poster presentation)
2. 113th General meeting of American society of microbiology conference and general assembly 2013 (asm2013).
Denver, Colorado, USA. 19 – 22, May, 2013. Controlled Microbial Degradation of Magnifera indicia Peels.
3. 112th General meeting of American society of microbiology conference and general assembly 2012 (asm2012).
San Francisco, California, USA. 16 – 20, June, 2012. In vivo bactericidal properties of bambusa tuldoides
Leaf steep liquor extract on some Salmonella species. (Poster presentation)
4. The 34th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Society for Microbiology, Federal University of
Technology, Owerri, Nigeria, 18 – 22 October, 2010. Biodeterioration of thermally-treated Jackbeans
(Canavalia ensiformis, L) cotyledons. (Oral presentation).
5. International Union of Microbiological Societies 2011 congress (IUMS 2011) ,,The Unlimited World of
Microbes”. Sapporo, Japan. 6 – 10, September, 2011. Fungi involved in the detoxification of L-DOPA in solid
state fermented Mucuna species. (Poster presentation).
6. The TWOWS Fourth general assembly and International conference ,,Women Scientists in a Changing World”.
TWOWS Proceedings.Beijing, China. 27 – 30 June, 2010. Biochemical evaluation of combined state
fermentation of Canavalia ensiformis, (L) using multiple starter cultures. (Oral presentation).