FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE-EKITI EKITI STATE
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State hereby invites response from suitably qualified and interested suppliers to pre-qualification for supply of Library equipment, materials and books funded under TETFUND Intervention Fund 2014.
- CATEGORIES OF PROJECTS
- Lot 1: Procurement of Assorted Textbooks and Reference Materials;
- Lot 2: Procurement of Virtual Library (Equipments);
- Lot 3: Procurement of 50KVA Generator;
- Lot 4: Procurement of Computers-HP C 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD 17” Monitor.
2.1 Information on the pre-qualification can be obtained from the University’s website
www.fuoye.edu.ng or Notice Board.
Interested suppliers are to submit the following:
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of VAT Registration and remittances (if any) Tax identification number (TIN)
- Tax Clearance Certificates for 2011, 2012, 2013;
- Business Profile;
- Audited Accounts details for 2011, 2012, 2013;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute contracts and bank guarantees;
- Evidence of compliance with the Industrial Training Fund(ITF) Act 2011, if applicable;
- Evidence of registration and contribution of pension fund to PENCOM, if applicable;
- Evidence of successful execution of similar project in the last three years;
- Any additional information that may enhance the chance of the suppliers.
4. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
Five (5) copies of pre-qualification documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked at the top left hand corner “PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT’’ stating the particular work category and addressed to the Director Procurement, Procurement Unit Office of the Vice Chancellor, Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
The deadline for the submission of the pre-qualification documents is Thursday, 20th November , 2014 at 12noon, while opening of the pre-qualification commences immediately after the deadline on 20th November, 2014 at 12noon, at the ICT Hall, Mini Campus, Federal University Oye-Ekiti.
(x) Suppliers should submit written statements expressing:
(a) That they possess the legal capacity to enter into the procurement contract.
(b) That they are not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or
Bankruptcy proceeding or subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
(c) That they do not have on their board any director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
(g) All pre-qualification documents should be accompanied by an affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Procurement Planning Committee or Tenders Board of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the organization and confirm that all information presented are true and correct.
5. Pre-qualification documents can be obtained from Procurement Unit, office of the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
6. Submitted pre-qualification documents should be written in English language.
9. General Information
- Only pre-qualified suppliers will be invited to collect document for financial bids;
- This advertisement shall not qualify any supplier to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Federal University, Oye-Ekiti or any of its officers by virtue of their participation in this pre-qualification.
- Any further clarification on this “Invitation for Pre-qualification” should be addressed to the Director Procurement, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti or through email@example.com and should reach him at least 10 days before the closing date for the submission of bids.
Office of the Vice Chancellor
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Ekiti State, Nigeria.