FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI
OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR
INVITATION TO TENDER
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti wishes to procure the following:
Lot 4: Manufacture and installation of laboratory furniture and fittings: Fac. of Agriculture
Lot 5: Rehabilitation/repair of sporting facilities
This is therefore to invite bids from reputable companies for the supply of the above Lots
1b. Information on the bid specification can be obtained from the University’s website www.fuoye.edu.ng (kindly click on the lot) or Notice Board.
2. Interested bidders are to submit the following
(i) Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
(ii) Evidence of VAT Registration and remittances (if any)
(iii) Tax Clearance Certificates for 2011, 2012, 2013
(iv) Evidence of having done similar jobs in the past
(v) Evidence of financial capability to execute contracts and bank guarantees
(vi) Business Profile (Audited Accounts)
(vii) Evidence of contributions to ITF (if applicable)
(viii) Evidence of contribution to Pension fund (if applicable)
(ix) Evidence of payment of tender fee of N10,000.00 (per lot)
(x) Any additional information that may enhance the chance of the bidder/supplier
(xi) Bidders should submit written statements expressing:
(a) That they possess the legal capacity to enter into the procurement contract.
(b) That they are not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
(c) That they do not have on their board any director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
(d) All bids should indicate separately VAT, the cost of transportation/delivery installation and commissioning if applicable of the equipment bided for.
(e) Bidders should give warranties for all equipment bided for and good assurance of easy availability of spare-parts.
(f) Bidders should also disclose the time frame within which delivery will be made from the time formal procurement contract is duly entered into.
(g) All bids should be accompanied by an affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Procurement Planning Committee or Tenders Board of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in your organization and confirm that all information presented in the bid are true and correct.
3. Bidders interested in Lots 4 and 5 are to be pre-qualified. Successful pre-qualification bidders shall pay the sum of N10,000 to collect the bid documents.
4. Tender documents can be obtained from Procurement Unit, office of the Vice-Chancellor, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti upon payment of non-refundable tender fee payment to be made to any branch of Zenith bank Plc., account number 1012782577, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti and conversion to treasury receipt at the Bursary Department of the University.
5. Submitted bids should be written in English language and pricing also should be stated in naira and kobo.
6. Bidders may bid for one or more lots as award will be conducted on lot by lot basis. Bidding for incomplete lot will be considered non-responsive and will therefore be rejected. Fully completed tender documents should be enclosed in sealed envelopes, indicating the LOT number at the top right corner of the envelop and addressed to Director, Procurement Unit, federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State to reach him not later than 13thOctober, 2014 at 12noon. All submissions for each lot should be in 7 copies.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives at 12noon on 13th, October, 2014. Bidders may wish to submit their bids on the same day but not later than 12noon.
Bidders should submit 7 copies of each Lot bidded for.
8. General Information
(i) This advertisement shall not qualify any tenderer to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Federal University, Oye-Ekiti or any of its officers by virtue of their participation in this tender.
(ii) Any further clarification on this “Invitation to Tender” should be directed to the Director Procurement, Federal University, Oye-Ekiti or through email@example.com and should reach him at least 10 days before the closing date for the submission of bids.
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Ekiti State, Nigeria.