FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE EKITI
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
COUNCIL AFFAIRS DIVISION
To: All Members of Congregation
Date: 10th May, 2019
From: Ag. Registrar
Ref No: FUOYE/REG/CAD/048/Vol.001/167
NOTICE OF THE 4TH MEETING OF CONGREGATION
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Kayode Soremekun requests that you kindly attend the 4th Meeting of Congregation of the University, as scheduled below:
Date: Tuesday, 21st May, 2019
Time: 11:00 am
Venue: Faculty of Science New Lecture Theatre, Oye Campus.
1. Opening Prayer
2. Chairman’s Remarks
3. Consideration and Adoption of Minutes of the 3rd Meeting of Congregation held on 31st July, 2018
4. Election of Congregation representatives on the University Senate for Faculties of Science and Social Sciences
5. Election of two (2) Congregation representatives on the University Governing Council
6. Any Other Business
7. Closing Prayer.
Composition of the Congregation
Please note that Congregation shall consist of:
1. The Vice-Chancellor;
2. The Deputy Vice-Chancellor;
3. The Registrar;
4. The Bursar;
5. The University Librarian;
6. Full time members of Academic Staff; and
7. Every member of the Senior Administrative and Technical Staff who holds a degree of any University recognized for the purpose of the University Statute by the Vice-Chancellor, not being an honorary degree.
Members are expected to have been registered, accredited and seated by 10:50 am.
Please, attend punctually.
Mufutau A. IBRAHIM
Council Affairs Officer
for: Ag. Registrar