The University Management congratulates and welcomes all fresh students to the University. For a successful and seamless registration process, the following guidelines are to be kindly noted and strictly complied with.
- KEY TIMELINES
|Monday, 16th August, 2021||Medical Screening of fresh students begins|
|Online screening of fresh students begins|
|Monday, 30th August, 2021||Resumption and Registration begin|
|Wednesday, 1st Sept. to Friday, 3rd Sept., 2021||Orientation of fresh students|
|Monday, 6th September, 2021||Lectures begin for fresh students|
|Monday, 20th September, 2021||Registration ends for fresh students|
|Friday, 15th October, 2021||Matriculation|
- All candidates shall register for the programme for which they are admitted.
- Students are to be registered and documented at the Department upon presentation of the screening clearance; receipts of acceptance fee and sundry fees payments ; and all other relevant credentials/documents as indicated below:
- JAMB admission letter
- University Admission Letter
- SSCE Result
- Birth Certificate
- Completed Bio-data Form
- Letter of Attestation (Duly signed by Parent)
- Guarantor’s Letter (Duly signed by Clergy, Officers from grade level 13 and above)
- Court Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Medical Report (from University Health Centre)
- After Clearance and documentation at the Department, students are to proceed on online course registration. Level advisers should guide and counsel the students on courses to register.
- Online course form to be signed and stamped by the Heads of Department.
- Only Students who have completed the online registration and have submitted relevant documents at the Department and Faculty Office are considered duly registered and therefore qualified for matriculation.