ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme provides a platform where opportunities are made available for quality university education for the target beneficiaries.
Federal University Oye Ekiti, has introduced a new programme for Nigerian University graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programme. English Language and Mathematics at credit level are compulsory for all candidates. Minimum of Third Class or Pass division or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the programme. Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROGRAMME
The Objectives of the FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to University Degree Certification.
- make available contents and Instructions that would upgrade the quality of University Degrees from Third Class and/or Pass division
- facilitate University Education that will lead to change of degree/career, where necessary.
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
- University graduates with Third Class or Pass division.
- HND graduates desirable of University first degree.
- The tuition fee is affordable with flexible install mental payment.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
- Two (2) years of six (6) semesters for the Faculties of Agriculture and Engineering. Four (4) semesters for the Faculties of Management Sciences, Science and Social Sciences.
Lectures shall take place on Fridays and Saturdays
HOW TO APPLY AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Go to ddtsms.fuoye.edu.ng
- Click on pay for application
- Fill the required fields
- Click on the submit button
- Confirm the content of the screen and click on Detail confirmed button
- Confirm the content of the next screen by clicking on Yes
On the home page of the Federal University Oye website (www.fuoye.edu.ng), click on Top-Up and Conversion portal.
- After payment is successfully made, you will be returned to FUOYE site.
- Click on the submit button and follow the instruction on the screen.
- Set new password for yourself as an applicant
- Login to the application form by entering your application form number and the newly set password.
- The form is divided into eight sections or steps which are filled in sequence.
- To move to the next step, click on the continue button. If it does not advance, it means something is not right. Note the corresponding message on the screen and take the required corrective action.
- On the home page at fuoye.edu.ng, you may click on How to apply for an on-screen guide.
- Orange messages displayed on the screen means you are not doing something right. Read them and make adjustments accordingly.
- Ensure that all scanned uploaded documents and bold and legible.
- Step eight is where you pre-view your application form.
- To return to your form, click on return to form at ddtsms.fuoye.edu.ng
- To submit your form, ensure that all 7 steps are free of omissions then, go to step 8 and follow the guide written in orange colour
Contact numbers are:
- Dr. O. S. Hammed 08066463645
- Mr. D.A. Fatuase 07068416010
- Mr. A.U. Musa 08065792728
- Mr. A.O. Sekoni 08075957919
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B.Agric. Soil science
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B.Agric. Food science and Technology
- B.Agric. Water resources Management and Agro-meteorology
- B.Agric. Hospitality and Tourism Management
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Agriculture and Bio-resources Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studied
FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-technology